Tuesday 24 March 2009

Wednesday 25th March

Latest finishes lots of piccies!

Here are my Mirabilia finishes they are





Halloween Fairy, LTD ED Kit. I swapped the linen for 18# Monet from Picture this Plus. I love how the purple makes the colours stand out.










This is Fern. I have stitched her on Silkweavers 32# Ocena Mist. I've also entered her into Silkweavers Comp for this year.
















This is Tigerlily. I have stitched her on Polstitches 28# Shades of Narcissus Opal.


















This is Holly. I have stitched her on 14# Zweigart Vintage Green Aida.

















These are my Barbara Ana finishes.



This is Going Batty stitched on 14# Silweavers Solo.














This is Pumpgrin stitched on 14# Aida dyed by me.













This is EEK! Stitched on 14# Aida dyed by me.













This is Witches Brew Stitched on 14# Aida dyed by me.













This is Thinking Of You, Stitched on 14# DMC

















This is Merry Xmas Deer Friend, Stitched on 14# Lurex Aida.

















This is Hand Over The Coffee, Stitched on 14# Zweigart Vintage Peach Aida.


















And Finally This is Swirly Snow, Stitched on 28# Silkweavers Solo.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! so many gorgeous pieces Laura, you're so talented